PREP + PRIME
WORKSTATION: Please have tables and stools ready with natural lighting to perform the makeup services.
OUTFIT: Wear a buttoned down shirt or anything you don't have to pull over your head.
- The night before use a mild exfoliant to create a smooth canvas for your makeup application.
- Exfoliate and moisturize your lips.
- Arrive with a cleansed and moisturized face. Avoid any products with SPF's.
- Please state any allergies pertaining to any makeup products to your stylist before the service.
- Facial treatments are not recommended less than 7 days before the event.
Do I have to book a trial/consultation?
It isn't mandatory to book a trial run, however it is highly recommended. Trial session are a preview session for the bride to try out the makeup look you will be show casting on your special day.
What do you need to prepare for the trial session?
It is recommended to bring any photos that is related to your wedding theme and your vision.
When is the best time to schedule a trial session?
The trial can be done anytime! Sometimes scheduling the trial on a special event (engagement, bridal shower, special event, etc.) is a great idea.
* Trials are conducted at my in-home studio location (Toronto), however if you would like the luxury of my services coming to you, I can with a travel fee.
** False stripped lashes are included in the bridal makeup rate. Mink lashes and airbrush makeup application is available at an additional cost. Please see services page for more information with respect to pricing.
***For bridal and wedding party rates, click on link provided. WEDDING RATES
Though not expected nor required, it is greatly appreciated and can be given to the artist directly.
What cosmetics do you use?
I use all high-end professional grade brands of makeup. A list of favourite brands: MAC Cosmetics, Make Up Forever, NARS, Urban Decay, Chanel, Tarte, etc.
What form of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, email money transfers or credit cards.
Where is your home-studio located?
My home-studio is located near Bur Oak and Markham Rd. area.